Console

Thursday 5 December 2019

Netflix's I Lost My Body Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

I Lost My Body is currently streaming on Netflix.

One of Netflix's more curious acquisitions this past year is a gorgeous and hypnotically haunting animated feature that made an award-winning splash at the Cannes Film Festival: Jérémy Clapin's I Lost My Body.

Clapin is adapting a book here -- Happy Hand, by Guillaume Laurant (who's worked as a writer on such films as Amélie and The City of Lost Children) -- though this apparently isn't Clapin's first piece of animation to merge emotional unrest with traumatic physical displacement.

The story is like a tragic moving poem, and while it doesn't directly tether themes together in an obvious manner, there's definitely an idea at play regarding loss and longing mirroring the actual splitting of one's corporeal self.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2Lu5iT8
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment