Console

Monday 15 July 2019

Alienware m15 Gaming Laptop Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

If you buy something through this post, IGN may get a share of the sale. For more, read our Terms of Use.

When I first unboxed the Alienware m15 (See it at Dell), I had no clue that my life was about to be changed forever. Even as I absentmindedly removed all the protective films, and untwisted the tie on the bundled power cable, I was oblivious.

You see, dear reader, the moment I powered on the Alienware m15 and took in the crystal clear 4K OLED display, I knew I would never look at LCD displays the same way again. But there's more to any gaming setup than just the display. I can't just stare at photos or watch movies all day long. There are games to be played and system performance to be monitored. And as I quickly learned, that beautiful display comes at a cost, both in terms of money, and performance.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2LlsjJx
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment