Console

Wednesday 31 July 2019

MSI GS65 Stealth Gaming Laptop Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Intel recently announced its 9th generation mobile processors, and it didn't take long before MSI's first gaming laptop with an Intel Core i9-9880H landed on my desk (See it at Amazon)The MSI GS65 Stealth not only boasts Intel's latest silicon, but it has a Max-Q tuned version of the RTX 2080 as well, and it's also the first gaming machine I've tested with a 240Hz display. It feels like last month I was giddy over 144Hz displays, and now here I am, staring at a 240Hz display and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/3330yLq
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment