Console

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze on Switch Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

When we first reviewed Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on the Wii U in 2014, we gave it a 9.0, for Amazing. Here’s what we said about it then:

“Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is a great platformer full of tense sequences and tough levels. Boss battles are a huge highlight, and it’s packed with hard-to-find secrets and collectibles. Multiplayer could use some improvement, but I found myself laughing whenever my teammate and I wiped out on some of these unforgiving setups. But a rewarding sense of accomplishment stuck with me each time I overcame a new obstacle, and that feeling kept me going all the way to the end.”

Read the full Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze review.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2rcG6Xb
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment