Console

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

It's often with rose-colored glasses that I look back at Pokemon’s Kanto story, and I know I’m not the only one who feels a deep connection to the wooded region. It's where many long-time fans had their first Pokemon adventure, and it’s the region where I met one of my favorite characters of all time. It’s with great relief that, even when I consciously remove those glasses, I find something greatly deserving of that deep admiration when I look at Pokémon: Let’s Go. After about 40 hours with the Pikachu version, I put down my Nintendo Switch impressed with how well this reimagining of Pokemon Yellow matches my memories of my first adventure, albeit with a few major differences that almost all turn out to be for the better.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2QCWFpN
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment