Console

Sunday 27 September 2015

Assault Android Cactus Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

The enemies swarm in from all sides, leaving me frantically back-pedalling, staying just ahead of the pack as I blast them in the face, whirling to pick off enemies that pop up behind. When a big brute appears or the knot of robots grows too thick, I switch to my flamethrower to quickly drop anything in its path. The enemies are coming faster and faster, but thankfully my machine gun is ramping up too, soon helped along by a power-up that positions twin drones on either side of me. Bring it on! I think, sending a thick stream of pulsing gunfire blazing across the screen.

Assault Android Cactus (AAC) is a slick twin-stick shooter that knows how much fun it is to wield spectacular firepower. It’s also a game that understands that depth and difficulty are not necessarily the same thing. AAC is immediately accessible and thoroughly conquerable for an average player, but with extended play it also reveals a challenging end-game for high score chasers.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/1FCrQKy
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment