Console

Sunday 23 April 2017

Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

This is a review for all 14 new episodes of Mystery Science Theater on Netflix. It's light on spoilers, which is a weird note to add since it's a MST3K and there's usually not much to spoil, but the story does actually get a bit serialized in the back third so... there's that.

I saw two of the new Mystery Science Theater episodes early before it debuted on Netflix, so I whipped up a first impressions piece that you can read, or revisit, here. I also spoke to show creator Joel Hodgson and new host Jonah Ray about the reboot here. Since then, I've watched the twelve remaining episodes. The verdict? Overall, it's very funny, and there are a handful of episodes -- simply because of the movie choices and the gloriously dead-on riffs -- that I'd totally watch again.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2pVcFcu
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment