Console

Wednesday 5 July 2017

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 with iCX Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

I recently reviewed the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founder’s Edition, which I dubbed “The Beast” because it was by far the fastest GPU I had ever tested, destroying every benchmark that stood in its path and demonstrating a shockingly smooth gaming experience at 4K resolution. At that time it was known that once the Founder's Edition was launched, Nvidia's partners would begin to deliver their take on the GPU with extreme cooling and aggressive overclocking, and I waited with bated breath for those to arrive.

The first of them, the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 with iCX is here (See it on Amazon), and yes, this bad boy’s performance is everything I expected, and the version I tested isn’t even the fastest 1080 Ti card EVGA offers, as there's a FTW3 model that sits slightly above it in the EVGA product stack, and one below it too dubbed the Black Edition. That makes the $750 SC2 with iCX model EVGA's midrange offering, and it costs $50 more than the Founder's Edition, so let's see if it's worth it.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2sHq0Hu
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment