Console

Thursday 1 February 2018

Amazon's Absentia is Exhaustingly Dark

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

This is a spoiler-free review for the first four episodes of Amazon's Absentia, which is a 10-episode series.

Normally, for us here at IGN, when a new original series debuts on a streaming platform, like an Amazon or a Netflix, we'll consume the entire season before offering up a review. Of course, when entire seasons are not made available to the press ahead of time, that means we'd then watch the remaining episodes on the Friday the show premieres and post the review either that day or Saturday.

Giving something new a whirl, I'm just going to write about what I've been allowed to see ahead of time in order to present you with an advance review. I haven't seen the end. Hell, I haven't seen half the season (only four of the 10), but I've watched enough to offer you a preliminary score.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2GCoeLh
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment