Console

Thursday 20 June 2019

My Friend Pedro Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

The crazy 2D-shooter action of My Friend Pedro is about one thing and one thing only: the word “cool.” It almost feels like it was developed with the single-minded purpose of distilling the pure essence of the word, then somehow translating that into a video game. And in that singular pursuit, My Friend Pedro is a resounding success.

My Friend Pedro is an arcadey score-attack game that’s all about maintaining a multiplier by killing enemies quickly, avoiding getting shot, and finding creative ways to take down each bad guy to maximize your score. It’s an age-old concept (especially not getting shot), but where My Friend Pedro sets itself apart is in its sheer commitment to making you feel badass as hell while doing it.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://bit.ly/31Hrsb3
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment