Console

Wednesday 28 October 2015

South Park: "Tweek x Craig" Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Warning: Full spoilers for the episode follow.

It's a tale as old as time: Boy meets boy, boy doesn't like boy, boy and boy are made out to be gay, so they stage a breakup to get the Asian-American students to stop drawing yaoi of them. Classic, right?

Well, as it turns out, it's not totally unrealistic. In fact, it came to my attention earlier this week that Tweek and Craig yaoi has apparently been going on for years. (If I were to guess, it probably started around South Park: Season 3, following the debut of the similarly titled "Tweek vs. Craig.") How it took Matt and Trey this long to exploit this fanon (which again I stress is actually a thing) is beyond me, but I'm so very glad they did, because it resulted one of the funniest episodes of South Park for me in recent memory -- definitely this season.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/1MVjECw
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment