Console

Friday 30 October 2015

WWE 2K16 Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Wrestling games have been lost in a foggy region between arcade and simulation for well over a decade, but last year, WWE 2K15 took a big risk by pushing further into simulation territory than ever before. Despite how divisive this decision proved to be, WWE 2K16 doubles down on that, and it’s all the better for it. I’m used to thinking about resource management and move spacing when I play fighting games, but not in a wrestling game. 2K16 has me thinking that way, and it rewards me for it, and despite the fact that it’s still missing some features I love, that kept me coming back bout after bout.

Developers Yukes and Visual Concepts were on the right track last year when they added a stamina system and a chain wrestling system to create a greater sense of pace, and they’ve built on those successes beautifully.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/1kgX00p
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment