Console

Wednesday 21 September 2016

NBA 2K17 Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

NBA 2K17 succeeds by touching a spot on the backboard most other sports games can’t jump up and reach. Even when it feels too grindy or misses a step, it provides diverse options and singular moments of basketball gameplay bliss that are hard to top.

The NBA 2K series as a whole works for me because it excites me as an NBA super fan. It’s a game that celebrates the athletes, taps into the excitement of a big-time dunk, and allows me to customize who I want to be on the court. Sometimes I get flustered by a floaty pass or thrown off by a player like Kevin Durant or Andrew Wiggins looking far too skinny, but then I’ll hit a deep three with Steph Curry that makes the fans at Oracle Arena go ballistic and I’m all-in again.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2dkNWIP
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment