Console

Thursday 22 September 2016

Virginia Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

The first thing we see in Virginia’s opening shot is a woman sliding a key into a locked box. The camera cuts away before we get to see what’s inside, gracefully setting the tone for the haunting, enigmatic tale to follow.

What’s most impressive about the interactive story that unfolds across Virginia’s emotionally compelling two hours is the depth of character and absorbing mystery it builds without a single line of dialogue. While there were times I wished I could break away from my limited role in its story, Virginia’s soaring symphonic score and brisk cinematic pace are so dense with drama that I was usually happy to play my part just to get the next piece of this beautifully crafted narrative puzzle.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2d10IYM
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment