Console

Friday 10 August 2018

Dead Cells Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

On my second run through Dead Cells I made it to the last level and was pretty sure I had it figured out. 63 runs later, when I finally took down the boss and stepped into my post-game replay, I’m one-hundred-percent sure I’m just now starting to understand the deep nuances of Motion Twin’s incredible action-platformer.

Dead Cells is a triumph of shockingly good game design: the ever-changing guts of its beautifully illustrated levels, a staggering array of game-changing weapons and gadgets, and its breakneck motion fuse into an engrossing loop. It’s so engaging that even after dozens of hours clawing through its island fortress, I’m still discovering and devouring new morsels.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2vByUpx
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment