Console

Thursday 23 August 2018

Yakuza Kiwami 2 Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

By the time the credits had rolled on Yakuza Kiwami 2 I’d uncovered a plot to detonate a series of explosives around Tokyo, climbed my way through the ranks of an underground fight club buried in the bowels of a construction site, and partnered with a number of businesses in Osaka in an effort to boost my burgeoning cabaret club management career. I’d also beaten up a baby nursery full of full grown men clad in diapers, struck flirtatious poses for a snap-happy photographer who was wearing nothing but a Speedo and a smile, and drank can after can of vending machine coffee in order to make my bladder full enough to beat the high score in the interactive urinal-based minigame.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2Pvwh0N
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment