Console

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Abzu Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Abzu creates one of the most relaxing, stress-free underwater experiences I’ve ever played. By emphasizing freedom of movement over survival, it gave me all the time I needed to soak in its gorgeous art direction, marvel at its fluid controls, and listen to its epic orchestral score. During the course of this fascinating three-hour adventure full of deep-sea mysteries and discoveries, its moving melodies ebbed and flowed with my emotions and fueled my curiosity to reach the finale, even when the story lacked context. What you actually do along the way is a little light on gameplay, but it’s still a spectacular journey worth taking.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2b36Lw6
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment