Console

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Human: Fall Flat Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

As people passed by my desk this week, they all invariably became intrigued and stopped to ask two questions: “What game is this?” was usually first. After I repeated “Human: Fall Flat” a couple of times they’d get it.

Then, after taking a moment to thoughtfully examine the featureless, pudgy, toddler-like character stumbling around drunkenly on screen, they’d ask, “Why does your dude have a buttcrack?”

“Oh, that? I painted that on in the character editor,” I’d answer as nonchalantly as possible. They’d nod, accepting the wisdom of my actions, and hang out for a few minutes to watch me struggle through a few physics puzzles with the intentionally klutzy controls and laughing at my Chris Farley-like ineptitude before moving on, saying they’d have to check it out. And the cycle would repeat itself: Human: Fall Flat. Buttcrack. Puzzles. Repeat.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2aShpK0
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment