Console

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Asus ROG Strix Scar II Gaming Notebook Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Be sure to visit IGN Tech for all the latest comprehensive hands-on reviews and best-of roundups. Note that if you click on one of these links to buy the product, IGN may get a share of the sale. For more, read our Terms of Use.

When a review laptop shows up on my desk, I immediately look over the spec sheet to get an idea of what I’m dealing with, and what I should look for when testing. The very last thing I look at is the price. For this Asus laptop I remained in an information blackout throughout testing, and once I was finished I combined the spec sheet with the benchmark results and my experience with the laptop, and assumed the Scar II would be priced somewhere between $2,200 and $2,500. To my surprise, it’s priced at just $1,999. That's a surprisingly low price for a powerful laptop such as this. Dubbed the Scar II (See it on Amazon) it's a revamp of the previous Scar, which is a laptop made for FPS gaming. Let's take a closer look.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2PCGc7W
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment