Console

Thursday 28 September 2017

Hob Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Hob reminds me of why we should never let the cruelty of the world prevent us from appreciating its beauty. It illustrates this lesson forcefully just moments in, when the androgynous hero suffers an infection that quickly leads to an amputation, all for the crime of being distracted by a graceful giraffe-like creature and the stunning landscape surrounding them. A robotic golem comes to the rescue, gifting the hero its own arm, which includes a fist even Hellboy could appreciate.

And does our hero sit around moping, having learned the world sometimes punishes the gentle-hearted? Not at all. They jump back into action almost immediately, using the new arm to punch, grapple, and warp the problems of the world into submission. That's kind of the story of my experience with Hob as a whole, as it kept drawing me back even though it occasionally treated me unfairly and left me confused.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2xCJAq2
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment