Console

Friday 22 December 2017

2017 Wrestling Year in Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Yes, it's that time of year again. Time for the year to end.

As 2017 closes up shop, let's look back at the WWE and be all like "Oh, yeah. That happened, didn't it? Ain't life a kick? An unpredictable journey filled with sweeping highs and drastic lows. Really makes you think. Okay, I guess we should stop wasting time and hide this body before the cops show up."

Before I get started though, I have a gift for y'all. Right out of the gate, right off the blocks, first up at bat, here's a magical link to - *moist hoarse gasp!* - all the Wrestling Wrap Ups! I cracked the code. The unsolvable is now oh-so-knowable. For years, you peeps have been hitting me up on twitter and asking "Hey, is there are a place that lists all the Wraps? They're so hard to track down once they dissolve and disintegrate out of all the timelines. Please help make my life better!" Well, now I can because now there is. I don't know how far back this list goes, but I know it's at least a few years. Who knows? Maybe it just keeps going. Turtles all the way down, yo.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2pgeOAu
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment