Console

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Opus Magnum Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Beating a level in Opus Magnum is just the beginning. Sure, I built a machine to assemble that level’s target product, but how do I make it better? How do I make that machine of pistons, moving arms, and base components cheaper, smaller, or more efficient? It’s questions like this that literally kept me up at night, and what makes Opus Magnum one of the most captivating puzzle games I’ve ever played.

It’s set in a stylish, pseudo-futuristic fantasy world where alchemy is a fundamental part of life and, with a little thought, devices can turn water to fuel, lead to gold, and a whole lot more. The machines you build move and shift with satisfying, mechanical clunks that help make the 2D art pop as they operate. That mix of science and magic reinforces the idea that anything is possible, but it’s going to take work to figure out how.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2C2c7nv
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment