Console

Thursday 25 January 2018

Subnautica Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

There are certain moments in my gaming past I’d love to somehow wipe from my brain just so I could experience them again, fresh and unspoiled. Plunging into the sometimes beautiful, sometimes terrifying, sometimes disorienting aquatic world of Subnautica for the first time is one of those moments. Not since Minecraft have I fallen so easily in love with an open-world survival craft-em-up, and in a lot of ways, including the gripping story, developer Unknown Worlds has done even better.

Subnautica is gripping from the very first moments, as you’re ejected from a disintegrating starship onto a watery alien world. Beyond the relative safety of your life pod, an expansive, diverse range of aquatic biomes brimming with awe and personality awaits. From the shallow, murky kelp forests to the surreal, alien shark-infested expanse of the underwater islands, the surprises never seemed to cease as I pushed to explore further and deeper. Along the way, I discovered the foreboding, Ridley Scott-esque wreck of the ship that brought you here to explore… and a couple other surprising detours I don’t want to spoil.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2FgVQwG
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment