Console

Thursday 22 March 2018

A Way Out Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

As my co-op partner and I approached the climax of A Way Out, the cinematic, 1970’s-set prison-break adventure from the studio headed by filmmaker-turned-game-developer Josef Fares, I thought it had run out of gas. I’d been hooked for the first five hours, which do a magnificent job of blending drama with action and emotion with lightheartedness. In that time we’d rarely done the same style of of gameplay twice, and I had gotten to know and understand Vincent, the more diplomatic and reserved of the two playable convicts in this mandatory two-player story. But here we were, knee-deep in a cliched sequence I’d seen a million times before in both games and movies. I thought A Way Out had run out of tricks.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2pyVmMU
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment