Console

Thursday 8 March 2018

Jessica Jones Episode 207: "I Want Your Cray Cray" Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

This review contains spoilers for Marvel's Jessica Jones Season 2, episode 7, titled "I Want Your Cray Cray." To see where we left off, check out our review of Season 2, episode 6 and follow along with our full season binge here.

Even if episode 7 wasn't a thrilling deep dive into Jessica's origin story (which it is), I'd probably still love it just for giving us the delightfully 2000s Trish Walker pop anthem "I Want Your Cray Cray," complete with mortifying music video.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2FqKwyw
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment