Console

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Escape Plan 2: Hades Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

When it comes to action movies, I’m the genre’s number one fan. Like seriously. I aspire to own everything involving Jackie Chan, I think The Running Man is underrated and believe that Inception doesn’t get enough praise. I even enjoyed the terrible Transformers films, sans The Last Knight because I have standards. The point is, I’m the target audience for anything with random explosions, long drawn out fight scenes, and actors who were popular in the '80s. And yet, I still can’t find a reason to recommend Escape Plan 2: Hades.

Directed by Steven C. Miller, Escape Plan 2 reconnects with Ray Breslin (Sylvester Stallone) and his security firm years after his exploits in the first film. No longer looking to escape-proof maximum-security prisons, his company now specializes in private military ops around the globe. At least, that’s what I think they’re doing; the film doesn’t really clarify this point, but it does open with Ray’s team trying to rescue female hostages from a terrorist group. Despite a botched mission early on, the company seems to be in good spirits. That is until one of Ray’s newer recruits, Shu Ren (Huang Xiaoming), is kidnapped while trying to protect his tech giant of a cousin, Yusheng.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2KwQc0N
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment