Console

Friday 13 July 2018

The Culling 2 Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

It took three matches filled with endless running, picking up guns I wouldn’t end up shooting, and a whole lot of silence before I saw another living soul in The Culling 2. When I finally locked the scope of my SCAR rifle on another orange prison jumpsuit-clad contestant, I got my first kill. That is, after both of us flailed around unloading and reloading multiple clips at each other. My experience with The Culling 2, the latest battle royale game with an increasingly familiar loop, cycled back and forth between boredom and frustration, with an emphasis on the former. This shoddy H1Z1/PUBG clone brings nothing of value to the popular genre, and so many people have already caught onto that fact that you probably couldn't play it if you tried.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2Nfr6jF
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment