Console

Thursday 5 July 2018

Pokemon Quest Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

I didn’t expect much from Pokemon Quest when I first started playing it. This mobile spin-off has an adorable art style, but it seemed overwhelmingly simple on the surface. However, as I spent more time cultivating cubular Pokemon, Pokemon Quest’s infectious and astonishingly deep Pokemon customization compulsively hooked me -- but maybe not in the most fun way.

The combat in Pokemon Quest isn’t the draw of this free-to-play game, requiring little input and even offering an ‘auto’ button that effectively makes it play itself. It may not seem like it, but Pokemon Quest is closer to a puzzle game, challenging you to compose the perfect team for each expedition.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews https://ift.tt/2tZnzPh
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment