Console

Monday 13 June 2016

E3 2016: Bethesda: Elder Scrolls 6 is 'A Very Long Ways Off'

Here we go, the latest and greatest from Shacknews...

Speaking today in an interview with YouTube gaming, Bethesda's Todd Howard shared sad news for Elder Scrolls fans. 

"I think that’s kind of the elephant in the room, always, when we talk about anything," he said. "I think it’s good in these moments to tell our fans, 'Yes, of course we are [working on Elder Scrolls 6].' It’s something we love. But I have to be careful what I say. It’s a very long ways off. I can sit here and explain the game to you and you’d say, ‘That sounds like you don’t even have the technology, how long is that going to take?’"

Developing...



from Shacknews Recent Articles http://ift.tt/1WLSgRB
Call me a fanboy but ... Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment