Console

Thursday 30 June 2016

My Hero Academia: Season 1 Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Note: This review covers all 13 episodes of My Hero Academia: Season 1; however, spoilers will be kept to a minimum.

Having not read the My Hero Academia manga, I had the luxury of going into the anime unaware of the twists and turns that awaited the aspiring young hero Izuku "Deku" Midoriya. After taking a ride on the action-packed emotional rollercoaster that is Season 1 of studio Bones' expertly animated adaptation, My Hero Academia has solidified its place as my favorite show of the year thus far, and has me eagerly awaiting Season 2.

The story centers around the aforementioned Deku, a teenage boy who dreams of becoming a superhero but finds himself among the 20 percent of people without a special power (aka Quirk). After a chance encounter with his heroic idol All Might, Deku finds a way to rise above his circumstances and attends the prestigious U.A. High School in the hopes of making his dreams a reality.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/296x3wg
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment