Console

Sunday 19 June 2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Series Premiere Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Note: LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures premieres Monday, June 20th on Disney XD, and will continue to release one new episode each day until June 23rd. The first episode will also be available on VOD and the Disney XD app starting June 20th. No major spoilers follow.

I wasn't exactly thrilled when Disney XD announced that its second Star Wars show would be an animated LEGO comedy series. To me, it sounded like a project that might have come before the Disney/Lucasfilm buyout, not after. Still, I was optimistic, because I love Star Wars and I love LEGO. Really, what wasn't to love? Thankfully, after watching the premiere at a recent press event, I'm happy to say that not only is LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures worthy of the Star Wars name, but it delivers all the fun and playfulness you've come to expect from LEGO -- which is about all you could ask for.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/1W7FPys
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment