Console

Sunday 20 November 2016

Ash vs Evil Dead: "Ashy Slashy" Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Warning: Full spoilers for the episode below.

NOOOOOOO!

First Brock and now Pablo!

Ruby wasn't kidding when she told our "powerful vagina" that even if everything went perfectly, he still probably wouldn't survive.

To be honest too, I had my doubts about Pablo making it out of this season alive. I wasn't absolutely certain, but I had a tingle. His storyline, what with him being merged with the Necronomicon and all, felt like one of ultimate sacrifice.

Plus, as much as Pablo was Ash's number one cadet, Kelly, as of late, has really been stepping up as a possible Ash-ccessor. Hell, given her awesome and brutal fight with the Ashy Slashy puppet this week, she's already kind of there, and I wouldn't even put it past this show to kill off Ash by the end of this year.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2fvvieS
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment