Console

Friday 17 March 2017

Marvel's Iron Fist: Season 1 Review In Progress

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

I'm currently binge-watching Marvel's Iron Fist on Netflix and will update this article after each episode's review goes live. When that's all done, I will then move on to my full season review. In the meantime, below are my (spoiler-filled) reviews of the episodes I've completed so far.

If you want to go into spoilers on episodes on a specific episode, please go to the comments section for that episode via the links below.

Iron Fist Episode 1: "Snow Gives Way" Review - COMPLETED

Iron Fist Episode 2: "Shadow Hawk Takes Flight" Review - COMPLETED

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2nLB3bQ
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment