Console

Monday 13 March 2017

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

When I preordered the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller without ever having touched it, I did so through gritted teeth. The $70 price tag is a shock next to the $60 Sony DualShock 4 and Microsoft Xbox One gamepads, but I was buying the system primarily to play games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey – and I was banking on a better experience with the Pro Controller than the then-uncertain ergonomics of the Joy-Con Grip. I’m still not thrilled about the price tag, but I’m extremely satisfied with the Pro Controller.

Ergonomically, the highest compliment I can pay Nintendo’s new gamepad is that it feels almost identical in your hands to the Hall of Fame-worthy Xbox 360 controller. The two are almost the exact same size and shape, and the Pro Controller’s build quality is even higher. But despite the resemblance it has a distinct look, thanks to its unassuming gray plastic body that’s transparent with a subtle circuit board pattern.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2nh9Hyb
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment