Console

Saturday 3 December 2016

Star Wars Rebels: "An Inside Man" Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

Warning: Full spoilers for the episode below.

First off, I should note I have now written short reviews of the episodes that aired while I was on vacation, so click on the titles to see my reviews of "Iron Squadron" and "The Wynkahthu Job."

In that aforementioned "Iron Squadron" review, I noted that the time was upon us for Thrawn to stop observing and gathering information and to truly make an impact on Star Wars Rebels. And while “An Inside Man” didn’t fully deliver on that end (yet), it did commendably build up Thrawn’s threat while also adding more nuances to the increasingly interesting Kallus.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2g6lNW9
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment