Console

Tuesday 6 December 2016

The Unspoken Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

The Unspoken justifies its exclusivity to the Oculus Rift by making great use of the Oculus Touch controllers to believably give you the hands of a spellcaster. It’s a physically engaging urban-wizard duel that challenges you with aim, what spells to cast, how much time it takes to cast them, and where in the dense arenas you’ll cast them from.

Having you conjure a library of elaborate spells with hand gestures is a complicated concept that The Unspoken makes simple, easy to pick up, and physically impactful. Smart button mapping makes each unique movement feel natural, whether it’s holding a trigger to grow a fireball, or using a charm to scoop up orbs of green liquid and throw a powerful magic bomb. Each movement is different enough to one another that they’re all individually memorable, and I quickly felt as though I’d always been a spellcaster, and always known the motions. Even if the controls don’t require much aerobic action, I so strongly felt like I was physically directing my fireballs that I consistently worked up a sweat.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2heCUmf
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment