Console

Friday 22 July 2016

Lethal Weapon Series Premiere Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

The pilot for FOX's Lethal Weapon series screened for fans at San Diego Comic-Con and we've got an advance spoiler-free review for you. The premiere episode will air Wednesday, September 21st.

Cutting to the chase, I enjoyed the Lethal Weapon pilot more than I anticipated.

Like, I assume, most of you, I was -- and for the most part still am -- against the rebooting of Lethal Weapon. I'm against most reboots just based on principal, in general, but I can still be wrong - like with Hannibal and Fargo (even though Fargo acts more like a spiritual adaptation/sequel). Basically, there was no point to turning Lethal Weapon into a TV show when the original films are still easily accessible and, in the case of the first two, still hold up.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/2a5QmZk
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment