Console

Sunday 17 July 2016

Mob Psycho 100 Episode 1 Review

The latest game news from IGN - one of my fave channels ever - check it out

The first few minutes of the Mob Psycho 100 premiere are like a drug induced nightmare that I'm glad I got to witness instead of experience. This adaptation of One-Punch Man creator ONE's webcomic is a whirlwind of expressive animation accompanied by quirky characters and creepy spirits.

In Mob Psycho 100, the seemingly fake psychic Reigen Arataka and his actual powerful psychic apprentice, Kageyama ”Mob” Shigeo, exorcise spirits for their clients. It’s not specifically mentioned in the premiere, but once Mob’s emotional level reaches 100 percent (as indicated by an on-screen counter), an “explosion” will happen. It’s annoying that the only way I knew why Mob was on the path to destruction because I went out of my way to read a synopsis, but I’m sure we’ll get more detail on that in the future.

Continue reading…



from IGN Reviews http://ift.tt/29GrKUv
This could be a real lead forward for personal gaming... Revolutionise gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment